Useful Links‎ > ‎

St. Louis County & Other Government Links

Local School Districts
The Ladue School District serves residents of Crystal Lake Park: 
Ladue School District

The following are neighboring school districts:  Parkway School District and Kirkwood School District 

Block Grants for Home Improvements—are available in 2017 for individuals who qualify.  For more information or to apply, please call:  (314)-615-4025 or e-mail or visit this web site: 
Locate St. Louis County offices at this site: 
     Find County offices in other states at:

St. Louis County Real Estate Information (e.g., assessed value, property taxes due, etc.)

St. Louis County Recorder of Deeds--Free On-line Deed Search is no longer available, September 2019.  Recorder of Deeds web site:

St. Louis County Personal Property Information (e.g., cars, motorcycles, boats, trailers, etc.)
St. Louis County Vector Control (mosquitoes & rodents)  615-0680

 Recorded message for where spraying will be done tonight: call 314-615-4284 (615-4BUG).  If there is a need, CLP is sprayed on Thursdays.  Spraying normally begins at sunset; occasionally it will be done the following morning before sunrise.

CORP (County Older Persons Program)--Offers free services to seniors (60 years old and older) who reside in the St. Louis County such as transportation to medical appointments and legal services.  For more information, visit the web site or contact them by phone (314) 615-2520 or e-mail:

Anyone interested in becoming a Volunteer Driver to take residents to medical appointements should contact Neighborhood Coordinator, Tom Cole at (314) 481-9999, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 

 Sewer Lateral Work must be done by a plumber or drain layer qualified by St. Louis County.  Here's a link to   St. Louis County's List of qualified plumbers and drain layers for Sewer Lateral work

East-West Gateway Council of Governments:

St. Louis County Open Burn Ordinance 612.345
   This Ordinance prohibits all burning activities with some exceptions such as recreational fires.

10521 Baur Boulevard, Olivette, MO 63132
Phone: 314-615-0650

Search  for Lost Pets in the St. Louis Area:

Amber Alert for Pets:  Visit their web site for details:  Lost Pet Hotline: 1-877-875-7387

At this site, dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, etc. can be searched for by zip code

Links to organizations that promote smoke-free public spaces:

   QuitDay ( and the American Cancer Society (

Frontenac City Hall -- 10555 Clayton Road.  (New polling place, April 2014)
To register to vote in St. Louis County, a person must be:
  • A U.S. citizen
  • 17 ½ years of age (18 years old by election day)
  • A resident of St. Louis County
Residents can register at the St. Louis County Board of Election Commissioners at its new location in St. Ann, MO.  On Thursday April 27, 2017, they  closed their doors at 12 Sunnen Dr. and re-opened them on Monday, May 1, 2017 at 725 Northwest Plaza Dr. St. Ann, Mo 63074, the office is located in the back of the old Macy’s building--(314) 615-1800.
Residents can also register at any of the St. Louis County Public Libraries.  The closest one to CLP is Headquarters at 1640 S. Lindbergh, across from Plaza Frontenac.

If you have any questions regarding voter registration or polling places, please call the St. Louis County Election Commissioners at 314-615-1800; TTY: 314-615-5889.  Election Results History

   Nearest License Office: 1080 Old Des Peres Road, Des Peres, MO 63131

   Phone:  314-909-1514           Fax:  314-909-1426