posted Aug 2, 2015, 11:09 AM by Jonathan Carey-Voris
updated Mar 24, 2017, 6:27 PM
All CLP Meetings are held in Frontenac's Municipal Complex (City Hall)
10555 Clayton Road, Frontenac, MO 63131
- Neither the P&Z / ARB nor the BZA will meet in March or April.
- The Board of Alderpersons will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, April 24, 2017.
- The Planning & Zoning Commission / Architectural Review Board (P&Z / ARB) meets at 7:00 p.m. on the Second Thursday of the month, but ONLY if there are plans to review or Agenda items to address.
- The Board of Alderpersons (BOA) meets at 7:00 p.m. on the Fourth Monday of the month.
- The Board of Adjustment (BZA) meets at 7:00 p.m. on the Fourth Thursday of the month, but ONLY if there are Variance requests or other items to address.
Agendas are posted on the web and on the Bulletin Boards on Country Club Drive and at Frontenac City Hall at least 24 hours before any meeting.