- P&Z/ARB=Planning & Zoning Commission / Architectural Review Board meets on the second (2nd) Thursday of the month but ONLY if there are there are pans to review or Agenda items to address.
- BOA=Board of Alderpersons meets on the fourth (4th) Monday of the month.
- BZA=Board of Adjustment meets on the fourth (4th) Thursday of the month, but ONLY if there are Variance requests or other issues to address.
All City Meetings are held at the Frontenac Municipal Complex (aka City Hall) 10555 Clayton Road, 63131. Agendas are posted in Announcements on the web site and on the Bulletin Board on Country Club Drive and at Frontenac City Hall at least twenty-four (24) hours before any meeting.
- The Board of Alderpersons met at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, March 6
- Neither the P&Z / ARB nor the BZA will meet in March
- Saturday, April 1, Volunteer Clean-up Day in Hunter Park, 9 a.m. +
- It is not known yet if the P&Z / ARB or the BZA will meet in April
- Saturday, April 15, Egg Hunt in Hunter Park 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, April 24, the Board of Alderpersons will meet at 7:00 p.m.
- Neither the P&Z / ARB nor the BZA will meet in May
- Saturday, May 13, Flower Day in Hunter Park, time TBD
- Saturday, May 20, Frontenac Festival at Frontenac City Hall 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 23, the Board of Alderpersons will meet at 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 30, Memorial Day; this is a Trash Holiday
Stay Tuned for details about Upcoming Events in 2017--Happy Hours in Hunter Park, Ice Cream Social, House & Garden Tour, Picnic, etc.
Always Check the Announcements Section for the
Latest Information, Details, Agendas, Etc.