- P&Z/ARB=Planning & Zoning Commission / Architectural Review Board meets on the second (2nd) Thursday of the month but ONLY if there are there are pans to review or Agenda items to address.
- BOA=Board of Alderpersons meets on the fourth (4th) Monday of the month.
- BZA=Board of Adjustment meets on the fourth (4th) Thursday of the month, but ONLY if there are Variance requests or other issues to address.
All City Meetings are held at the Frontenac Municipal Complex (aka City Hall) 10555 Clayton Road, 63131. Agendas are posted in Announcements on the web site and on the Bulletin Board on Country Club Drive and at Frontenac City Hall at least twenty-four (24) hours before any meeting.
February 2017--NO CLP MEETINGS
- Thursday, February 9, the P&Z / ARB meeting HAS BEEN CANCELED.
- The Board of Alderpersons WILL NOT MEET IN FEBRUARY. It has been rescheduled for Monday, March 6
- The BZA WILL NOT MEET in February
- The Board of Alderpersons will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, March 6
- It is not known yet if the P&Z / ARB or the BZA will meet in March
- It is not known yet if the P&Z / ARB or the BZA will meet in April
- Saturday, April 15, Egg Hunt in Hunter Park
- Monday, April 24, the Board of Alderpersons will meet at 7:00 p.m.
- It is not known yet if the P&Z / ARB or the BZA will meet in May
- Saturday, May TBD, Flower Day at the Bulletin Board
- Monday, May 23, the Board of Alderpersons will meet at 7:00 p.m.
Stay Tuned for details about Upcoming Events in 2017--Happy Hours in Hunter Park, Flower Day, Ice Cream Social, House & Garden Tour, Picnic, etc.
Always Check the Announcements Section for the
Latest Information, Details, Agendas, Etc.